To ensure the BAPS website reflects the work of BAPS, supports its membership professional activities and provides an interactive and informative experience for the membership and public.
- To ensure the content reflects the current work of BAPS and responds to the membership’s needs.
- To provide and manage the Congress Website.
- To maintain the BAPS membership database.
- To maintain an archive of BAPS documents and resources.
- To encourage participation of the membership body in BAPS activities and with the wider Paediatric Surgery community.
- To provide information to patients, families and medical professionals.
- To encourage communication between members and grow collaborative networks.