Our Ethics Chair, Robert Wheeler represents BAPS externally in the following areas:
Advises centres on matters of consent
- RCPCH ethics committee
- Intercollegiate Ethics Forum
- At the direction of the Executive, Robert Wheeler contributes to:
- British Association of Paediatric Urologists
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons England
Clinical law updates
BAPS members wishing to inform themselves on aspects of clinical law, can refer to Clinical law updates.
Find out more about our Ethics committee.