RSCEng Annual Surgeon Educators Day
The theme this year is ‘surgical innovation and education’.
Topics throughout the day include:
- Future technology and its use in surgical education
- Virtual patient
- Regional simulation skills training
- The trainees view on surgical education
The 3rd annual Surgeon Educators Day is an opportunity for surgical educators to come together to discuss developments in simulation and innovation in surgical training and education. There will be opportunities to explore the shape of surgical training and online resources for education and training.
- Professor George Hanna, Imperial College London
- Professor Ian Finlay, UK Shape of Training Steering Group
- Mr Adam Williams, ASiT President
Call for Abstracts
Delegates are invited to submit abstracts on the theme of ‘surgical innovation and education’. With a prize of £500, the deadline for submissions is 4pm on Friday 3 February. Full details can be found on the event webpage.