Before you start
To renew your membership or join for the first time you need to:
- be a surgeon with an interest in paediatric surgery
- complete the online application form
- pay the membership subscription by Direct Debit, credit card or by cheque
How long will it take?
This application form will normally take 15 minutes to complete, provided you are ready with the following information to hand:
- Your contact details which can be personal or your place of work
- Your bank details or a credit card
- Details of any qualifications you have and the year you gained them
- Have defined which membership grade you require from the list below
- A short written biography on your previous experience
- A picture of yourself in a gif, jpeg or png format (maximum file size 8mb)
Referee to support your application
You will be asked to enter the name of an existing member as a referee to support your application. If you are based outside of the British Isles, you will be asked to upload your Curriculum Vitae in PDF format (the file should be no larger than 8mb).
Paying by Direct Debit
Direct Debit is the most convenient way to pay your membership subscription – Direct Debit gives you peace of mind that your subscription is continuous, automatically renewing each year. Please note that Direct Debit is only available to members who hold a UK bank or building society account.
How long will my application take to be approved?
We review all new applications at an Executive Committee meeting – this process can take up to 4 weeks depending on when your application is received.