The Royal College of Surgeons of England is recruiting faculty for the following courses:
- Training the Trainers: Developing Teaching Skills (TTT)
- Training and Assessment in the Clinical Environment (TrACE)
Alongside your own personal development, is the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping someone to develop their career. Course faculty are required to meet the following criteria:
- Consultant level from any specialty
- Able to commit to delivering at least one course each year
- Have completed a TTT course of equivalent
- TTT faculty – involvement and interest in training
- TrACE faculty – substantial experience of training of clinical and/or educational supervisor roles.
We particularly want to target new faculty from the North of England, espcially Yorkshire, but welcome applications from all over the UK.
To support you in becoming faculty, we have the following faculty days:
- TrACE faculty day – Thursday 30 October 2014
- TTT faculty day – Tuesday 18 November 2014
If you meet the above criteria and wish to attend one of the faculty days, please forward your CV outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information see the website.