13:00: Sign-in and welcome by Sean Marven
13:15 – 1415 Belly Ache in the Time of Corona:
- Abdominal pain, inflammation and COVID (Liz Whittaker – doctor who described PIMS)
- Appendicitis: who’s keeping score? A Network Solution? (Sean Marven)
1430 – 1545: Trauma
- Penetrating Trauma (Stewart Cleeve)
- IR and the radiology of trauma (TBC)
1600 – 1645: Trainee Support
- Bullying and Harassment (Fiona McAndrew)
- Supported return to training (Clare Rees)
Get yourselves’ and drink and settle in
1700 – 1800: The “TRAINEE DINNER” SPEAKER:
The Every Day Necessity, The Occasional Extravagance
Wisdom from the career of Eleri Cusick
After the applause has settled down do stay on for a drink and a chat if you fancy.
Although this meeting is free and online, we encourage registration as details will be used for your Certificate of Attendance and we have limited capacity for this meeting.