The Pan London Major Trauma System is the largest regional trauma system in the UK, providing trauma care for patients in greater London and parts of Essex, Surrey and Kent. The primary aim of the symposium is to celebrate some of our innovations to date, and share some of our future projects, plans and directions.
Topics will include:
- Evaluation of the trauma triage tree – can it identify severe injury and predict outcome?
- Elderly-specific trauma triage pathways
- Managing TBI in non-neurosurgical settings
- Paed trauma – initial findings from the PELoTS study
- Pan London paediatric trauma guidelines
- Trauma education innovation: TALONS, TCAR and more!
- Behavioural Rehabilitation after trauma
- Empowering self-management post-trauma
- Contemporary management of major haemorrhage
- Whole blood in prehospital care;
- Mass casualty events 2017 – what happened and what have we learned?
- Keynote address
For any queries email Elaine Cole: [email protected].