Our Web Team comprises:
Webmaster: Shan Teo
Kate Billington also adds content to the website, but this is largely Shan’s role.
Designated members who have volunteered to highlight news about their sub-specialty.
- has initiated a series of articles about our members, “I’m a BAPS member“
- and also supplies us with news and book reviews
- edits and commissions content in the sub-specialties section
Matt Jobson, TriPS Rep, is the Web editor for the Trainee area of the website.
Please contact Matt if you have Trainee related content you’d like published.
We also welcome content from our members
To submit content or share ideas, please email Shan Teo who will prepare and upload it. If you are submitting content, please include as much information as possible as well as pictures.
How we create the web pages
Once content has been received and approved editorially, our web pages are created by Shan. Our website is created in WordPress and Shan will:
- prepare and format the content and pictures
- add links and resources to the web page
- ensure the new content resides in the correct area of the website (it should follow a logical structure)
- optimise the content for search (so search engines can rank the content)
- where appropriate, Shan will also promote the content on Social Media, encouraging followers to look at the full article on our website