This international workshop focuses on ‘hands-on’ endoscopic skills. Small groups (maximum 24 delegates) will have intensive training.
- Problems and solutions
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Gastrointestinal (upper and lower)
- Urology (Transperitoneal and retroperitoneal)
- Single Port
- Tips & Tricks
Course Objectives include:
- Review basics of endoscopic surgery and current techniques in laparoscopy and thoracoscopy
- Evaluate instruments and operative techniques with renowned experts
- Provide direct/hands-on skills and practice in performing specific endoscopic surgical procedures in the setting of an operating laboratory.
BAPS members receive a 10% discount on registration!