- Small group intensive training
- Pre and post course “tracking metrics assessment”
- “Maximum 24 delegates”
Day 1: Lectures, Videos & Discussion
Day 2: Lectures, Videos, Discussion,
Endotrainer, Instrument Review & a Live/Real-time Operating Session
Day 3 & 4: Operating Laboratory
(There will be one operating table for every three delegates and
ONE instructor for every table.)
Inexperienced: Will be taught basic skills and procedures.
Experienced: Will be helped with their choice of procedure with procedure focused teaching.
● Problems & Solutions
● Diagnostic Procedures
– Upper & Lower
● Single Port
● Tips & Tricks
● Review basics of endoscopic surgery and current techniques in Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy.
● Evaluate instruments and operative techniques with renowned experts.
● Provide direct/hands-on skills and practice in performing specific endoscopic surgical procedures in the setting of an operating laboratory.