Join RCSEd for a new webinar exploring how COVID-19 has affectedPaediatric Surgery. Invited panelists will discuss: clinical presentation in the paediatric population and the service impact; patterns and experience encountered across the world, and UK studies in place within paediatric surgery (baby hernia and appendicitis). They will also explore; the phases of response (in one unit); preparation in winding down, and experience during the peak and recovery.
- Miss Melanie Clarke (Chair), Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Aberdeen
- Dr Jillian McFadzean, Consultant in Paediatric Intensive Care and Anaesthesia, Edinburgh
- Professor Mark Davenport, Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, London
- Mr Fraser Munro, Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Edinburgh
- Miss Mariana Pereira, Paediatric Surgery Trainee, Scotland
Join us this Monday for what we are sure will be a focused and detailed discussion.