This is the third Annual European Workshop on robotic surgery led by Azad Najmaldin.
- Basic and Essential Principles
- Pre-operative planning
- Hardware – what you need to know
- Gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, urology
- Tips and Tricks
- Service provision – lessons learned
- Image guided surgery
- Horizon Scanning future technology
Intensive small group training, short lectures, videos and hands on practice. Suitable for surgeons of any experience (trainees to senior consultants) with interest in robotic-assisted surgery.
You can see more on the Hamlyn robotic website.