Topics to be covered include:
- Trauma services: the impact of reconfiguration.
- Triage in the field: The right patient to the right place.
- Triage at the front door.
- Imaging in paediatric trauma: does one size fit all?
- Laparotomy for Trauma.
- Bleeding: new concepts and what to do
You can submit an abstract to [email protected]
The format for this should be one side of A4 with a 300 word limit. This can be regarding an interesting case or study. These should arrive in the BAPS office by 15th October.
Registration for the meeting costs £50 and you can register here