e-Learning for Healthcare (e-LfH) is Health Education England initiative. In collaboration with BAPS, we have created online modules covering the current curriculum for the Paediatric Surgeon and General Surgery of Childhood for the Adult Surgeon.
Access E-Learning for Healthcare – Paediatric Surgery
Why would you want to use e-Learning?
We learn most effectively when information is presented to us in an engaging and interactive way. Textbooks still have their place but by using the videos, interactive sessions and clinical scenarios through e-Learning you can enrich and test your learning at your own pace. It is accessible anywhere you have an internet connection.
All the modules have been written by Paediatric Surgeons who are leaders in their fields. The information contained will be regularly reviewed and update by BAPS to ensure it complies with the current curriculum.
Who can use e-Learning?
The modules are currently available to all NHS employees. If you have an Electronic Staff Record you can even access and track your learning between job placements. All you need to do is register as a user for e-Learning is click here
Can I send in suggestions for new material?
e-Learning is designed to develop to keep up with your educational needs and changes in the curriculum. If you have any feedback regarding content or design, please forward your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
who will refer them to the BAPS Education Committee.
The e-Learning Team
||Consultant Paediatric Surgeon and Original Editor/Author
||Consultant Paediatric Surgeon and Clinical Lead/Module Editor
||Content Development Lead, HEE e-Learning for Healthcare
||Project Manager, HEE e-learning for Healthcare
||Instructional Designer, HEE e-Learning for Healthcare
||Instructional Designer, HEE e-Learning for Healtcare
The Review Team
- Amulya Saxena – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- May Bisharat – Post CCT fellow Urology
- Nisha Rahman – Consultant Paediatric Urologist
- William Sherwood – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- Eleri Cusick – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- Nicholas Alexander – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- Clare Rees – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- Adil Aslam – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
The Original Authors
- Anthony Lander – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- Max Pachl – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- Evelyn Ong – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- Helen Williams – Paediatric Radiologist
- Girish Jawaheer – Consultant Paediatric Surgeon