This Workshop has been organised by Max Cervellione, Lead for the Bladder Exstrophy Service at Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, on behalf of The Manchester Bladder Exstrophy Team, The British Association of Paediatric Urologists and The European Society of Pediatric Urology.
There are only 75 places for this Workshop so early booking is recommended.
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation on Sun, 19th & Mon, 20th June
- Gala Dinner on Mon, 20th June
- Refreshments & Lunch on both days
- One way coach transfer to Harrogate (may include 2 hour stop at Manchester United or The Trafford Centre depending upon demand)
- Postgraduate Education Centre – Central Manchester University Hospital Trust. Oxford Road. Manchester M13 9WL GB – View Map