This course is designed to facilitate the surgeon with didactic and hands on cadaveric training experience. Conducted by a faculty of experienced surgeons, this is an intensive two day course of lectures, debate, exchange and practical hands on experience on HPBprocedures using an XI Da Vinci Robot.
- Full access to the Da Vinci Robot – with hands on procedures on fresh frozen cadavers and full access to the clinical lectures.
- Become familiar with the function and operation of the da Vinci Surgical System.
- Appreciate the ergonomics of the da Vinci Surgical system robot and the available robotic instrumentation
- Understand the selection process for patient position, da Vinci surgical team position and robotic surgical approaches
- Learn robotic tissue dissection techniques using monopolar energy
For full details and registration information visit www.nstcsurg.org
Or contact: Louise Sore Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne Tel: (+44) 191 213 8589 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org