Associate Membership of BAPS makes you part of the largest network of paediatric surgeons in Britain and Ireland.
Suitable for: Consultant Surgeons or Academic Scientists who practice within Great Britain and Ireland in a specialty other than Paediatric Surgery or Paediatric Urology but have a subspecialty interest in surgery of childhood.
Eligibility: You should hold a substantive consultant post or have been a locum consultant for a minimum of 1 year or hold an academic post with a clear track record in paediatric surgical research. If you are unsure if you are eligible to apply, please contact the Honorary Secretary by emailing [email protected]
- Discounted registration fees for all BAPS CPD Events including the Annual International Congress.
- Access to the Winter Member’s Meeting and Annual General Meeting.
- Access to the National Outcomes Audit on Hypospadias
- Participation in the subspecialty groups of BAPS
- Professional support services
- Regular members’ newsletters
- Advertisements of vacancies both within BAPS and clinical posts
- Include your details in the Members Directory and Public Directory
- Member’s discounts to Journal of Pediatric Surgery subscriptions and Hilton Hotels
Before you apply online you will need:
- Credit or debit card to pay the joining fee
- Your curriculum vitae
- The name and email address of a full GBI member in good standing to support your application
Apply for Associate GBI Membership